Our Products

[blockquote author=”” link=”” link_title=”” target=””]Intent on satisfying all demands and needs, Sofrest Diffusion offers all types of  “raw material”.*. [/blockquote]

(*) This list is not exhaustive; do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

References Description Details Dimensions

OLD SCRAP

E1 Old thin steel May include light vehicle wheels, but must exclude vehicle body scrap and domestic appliances.
Must be free of rebars and merchant bars, free of metallic cooper, tin, lead, mechanical pieces and sterile to meet the aimed analytical contents
Thickness ≥6mm
Dimensions < 1.5x0.5x0.5 m
E3 Old thick steel May include tubes and hollow sections. Excludes vehicles body scrap and wheels from light vehicles. Must be free of rebars and merchant bars, free of metallic cooper, tin, lead, mechanical pieces and sterile to meet the aimed analytical contents. Thickness ≥ 6mm for 80% of the load.
Dimensions

NEW SCRAP

E2 Thick new production steel scrap Thick new production steel scrap prepared in a manner to ensure direct charging. The steel scrap must be uncoated unless permitted by joint agreement and be free of rebars and merchant bars even from new production. Must be free of metallic cooper, tin lead, mechanical pieces and sterile to meet the aimed analytical contents Thickness ≥ 3mm
Dimensions < 1.5x0.5x0.5m
E8 Thin new production steel scrap Thin new production steel scrap prepared in a manner to ensure direct charging. The steel scrap must be uncoated unless permitted by joint agreement and be free of unbound ribbons to avoid trouble when charging. Must be free of metallic cooper, tin lead, mechanical pieces and sterile to meet the aimed analytical contents Thickness  < 3mm
E6 Thin new production steel scrap New production thin steel scrap compressed of firmly baled in a manner to ensure direct charging. the steel scrap must be uncoated unless permitted by joint agreement. Must be free of metallic cooper, tin lead, mechanical pieces and sterile to meet the aimed analytical content Thickness  < 3mm

SHREDDED

E40 Old shredded steel scrap Shredded steel scrap. The scrap shall be free of excessive moisture, loose cast iron and incinerator material.
Must be free of metallic cooper, tin lead, and mechanical pieces and sterile to meet the aimed analytical content.
 Old steel scrap fragmentized into pieces not exceeding 200mm in any direction for 95% of the load. no piece, in the remaining 5% shall exceed 1000mm.
E46 Fragmentized incinerator scrap Fragmentized incinerator scrap. Loose steel scrap processed through an incinerating plant for household waste followed by magnetic separation.  fragmentized into pieces not exceeding 200mm

STEEL TURNING

E5H Homogenous lots of carbons steel turning of known origin, free from excessive bushy. Turning from free cutting steel must be clearly identified.  Must be free from all contaminants such as non ferrous metals, scale, grinding dust and heavily oxidized turning or other materials from chemical industries.
E5M Mixed lots of carbon steel turning, free from excessive bushy and free from turnings from Free Cutting Steel. Must be free from all contaminants such as non ferrous metals, scale, grinding dust and heavily oxidized turning or other materials from chemical industries

HIGH RESIDUAL SCRAP

EHRB Old and new steel scrap consisting mainly of rebars and merchants bars. May be cut, sheared or baled and must be free of excessive concrete or the construction material.
Must be free of metallic cooper, tin lead, mechanical pieces and sterile to meet the aimed analytical contents
< 1.5x0.5x0.5m
EHRM Old and new mechanical pieces and components not accepted in the other grades. May include cast iron pieces.
Must be free of metallic cooper, tin lead, mechanical pieces and sterile to meet the aimed analytical contents
< 1.5x0.5x0.5m